Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
"Lumpiang shanghai (also known as Filipino spring rolls, or simply lumpia or lumpiya), is a Filipino deep-fried appetizer consisting of a mixture of giniling (ground pork) wrapped in a thin egg crêpe. Lumpiang Shanghai is regarded as the most basic type of lumpia in Filipino cuisine, and it is usually smaller and thinner than other lumpia variants." Taken from Wikipedia
Servings: 10 people
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 pc Big Onion Minced
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2-3 pcs Carrots Diced
- 1 pc Egg Beaten
- 500 gm Pork Ground
- 1 bottle Cooking Oil For Frying
- 1 tsp Pepper Crushed
- 50 pcs Lumpia Wrapper
- Mix all Ingredient except lumpia wrapper and cooking oil
- Wrap mixture with lumpia wrappers.
- Heat frying pan and add cooking oil
- Fry lumpiang shanghai until golden brown
- Serve while hot with vinegar sauce.
- How to make vinegar sauce :
Add vinegar in a small bowl, then mix with minced onion and garlic, spray a little pepper and add some salt and sugar.
Enjoy eating with your friends and family.